Using this ground-level tripod, you can place your laser scanner optimally in situations when a commercial tripod is too high. Benefit from the low installation height and the safe footing when you have to position your laser scanner underneath installations, piping or other equipment.
The flat tripod has an ATS/ FARO adapter so that you can easily switch between a normal tripod and the flat tripod with your FARO scanner.
- Safe scanning at low heights
- dimensions: 18cm x 18cm x 5.5cm / Ø 22cm
- weight: 450g
- height of the upper edge of the FARO scanner on a ground-level tripod: approx. 28.5cm
- You can compensate for height differences in the ground using 3 adjusting screws
- adapter: suitable for the ATS/FARO adapter
Compatible laser scanners
- All FARO Focus scanners with ATS quick release system
- 1 ground-level tripod with ATS adapter
Synonyms: mini tripod, mini tribrach, small tripod, tripod foot, floor stand, flat tripod
|Product weight:||0,50 Kg|