Due to the plastic measurement sphere with integrated prism, you gain a maximum of flexibility. Due to the combination of an extra precisely machined reference sphere and a prism mirror in the sphere's center, laser scan data and tacheometric measurements can be linked quickly and straightforwardly. Since the sphere has the same diameter as our approved reference spheres, you can integrate the sphere into your laser scanning projects without any problems.
- diameter of the sphere: 145mm (5.71 in)
- weight: 0.55kg
- A precisely integrated prism is located in the center of the sphere.
- prism constant: -34.4mm (-1.35 in) / Leica: 0mm (0 in)
- The spherical shape allows an optimum detection from all sides during scanning.
- The reference sphere has a special varnish for optimum reflectivity.
- Contains a M8 female thread with a magnet screwed-in
Field of application
- architecture, preservation of buildings and monuments
- design and planning of factory buildings and digital factory
- mining industry and tunnel construction
- public service corporations
- aircraft construction and naval architecture
- foundries and steel industry
- chemistry and process industry
- linkage of laser scan data and tacheometric data
- Simultaneous scanning and measuring of the sphere's center is possible.
- The prism sphere can be used as a prism for tacheometric measurements and as a reference sphere for laser scanning.
- Usage together with reference spheres with 145mm diameter possible (Basic, Flexi, UltraX, Traveler) (full integration resulting from same diameter and same connection)
- positioning on noted fixed points by means of a tripod or a prism pole and a fitting adapter
Compatible laser scanners
- Leica RTC360
- Leica BLK360
- FARO LS 420
- FARO LS 880
- FARO Photon LS 20
- FARO Photon LS 80
- FARO Photon LS 120
- FARO Focus3D S 20
- FARO Focus3D S 120
- FARO Focus3D X 30
- FARO Focus3D X 130
- FARO Focus3D X 330
- FARO Focus S 70
- FARO Focus S 150
- FARO Focus S 350
- FARO Focus M 70
- Leica HDS 4400/ 6100
- Leica ScanStation P20/ P30/ P40
- Z+F IMAGER
- GeoSLAM ZEB-HORIZON
- GeoSLAM ZEB-REVO/ ZEB-REVO RT
- GeoSLAM ZEB Discovery
- Trimble TX5
- Trimble TX8
- Artec Ray
- Teledyne Polaris
- Riegl on request
Do you need an overview on Laserscanning Europe's reference spheres? Have a look at our guide to reference spheres.
Synonyms: reference ball, reference globe, measurement sphere, measuring sphere, scanning sphere, sphere, target mark, reference point, checkerboard, set of spheres, set of reference spheres, set of measurement spheres, set of measuring spheres, laser scanning, laser scanner reference sphere, mini prism, register mark, registration mark, mark, register tick, registration tick, tick, control point
|Product weight:||0,55 Kg|