You have long ranges to scan and need a large, durable reference sphere? Then the FLEXI XXL reference sphere, which easily withstands falls and impacts, is the best choice. You benefit from the robustness and high durability of the reference sphere XXL FLEXI.
The XXL FLEXI reference sphere, with a diameter of 200mm, can be easily scanned from long distances and all directions. Thanks to the removable magnet, the measurement sphere can be used flexibly. Quality: Made in Germany.
What makes reference spheres FLEXI so unique?
Precise geometry - Highly accurate geometry is particularly important in this sector and allows the use for highly accurate applications (e. g. stripe-light-scanners) beside the standard usage in the field of laser scanning
Unique materials - The sphere Flexi which is developed for daily use is made of unique material components
Integrated shock absorber - The first sphere that can withstand impacts and achieve the initial state after a few seconds
Excellent reflective properties - In contrast to our other reference spheres the surface is not painted; a special surface coating ensures optimum reflectivity and durability
- Diameter: Ø 200mm
- Weight: 85g
- Resistant materials allow daily use and ensure durability
- Integrated shock absorber assists in withstanding impacts and protects the surface coating (thus, chipping paint is a thing of the past)
- Easy and fast mounting on metallic surfaces thanks to centered magnetic base
- Supplied with 2 magnets with different holding forces: one magnet for use in most standard applications and accessories and one strong magnet for surfaces with lower adhesive forces
- Spherical shape allows optimum scanning from various directions and it has been proven to be the most effective laser scanning target
- Long special adapter (female thread M8) for Mini Prism for Reference Sphere XXL (item no.: 030-10226)
- Optimum reflectivity thanks to special combination of different plastics with a special surface coating
- suitable for operations in a temperature range from -40 to +75 degrees
- The reference sphere XXL is used for objects with great dimensions. You can position this sphere in a distance that is about 2/3 farther away than it is possible with traditional spheres with 145mm diameter.
- Can also be used in combination with conventional 145mm diameter balls in one project
- Well suited as a “master reference sphere”: A sphere is placed in a position to be seen in many scans, e.g. in the center of a hall.
Fields of application
- Architecture, preservation of buildings and monuments
- Design and planning of factory buildings and digital factory
- Mining industry and tunnel construction
- Public service corporations
- Aircraft construction and naval architecture
- Foundries and steel industry
- Chemistry and process industry
Compatible laser scanners
- FARO Focus3D S 120
- FARO Focus3D X 30
- FARO Focus3D X 130
- FARO Focus3D X 330
- FARO Focus S 70
- FARO Focus S 150
- FARO Focus S 350
- FARO Focus M 70
- Leica RTC360
- Leica BLK360
- Leica HDS 4400/ 6100
- Leica ScanStation P20/ P30/ P40
- Z+F IMAGER
- GeoSLAM ZEB-HORIZON
- GeoSLAM ZEB-REVO/ ZEB-REVO RT
- GeoSLAM ZEB Discovery
- Artec Ray
- Teledyne Polaris
- Riegl on request
- 1 XXL FLEXI reference sphere Ø 200mm, special adapter with female thread M8
- 1 long magnet holder (M8), strong
- 1 long magnet holder (M8), extra strong
- The reference sphere FLEXI is not only very solid due to the integrated shock absorber but can be used easily at various weather conditions.
Do you need an overview on Laserscanning Europe's reference spheres? Have a look at our guide to reference spheres.
Convince yourself of the quality of our new sphere: >Laserscanning TV: Reference Sphere Flexi Video
Do you want to know how to successfully use 3D reference stickers, reference spheres, and mini prisms? Check it out here:
>Laser Scanning TV: Laser Scanner Accessories Video
Synonyms: reference ball, reference globe, measurement sphere, measuring sphere, scanning sphere, sphere, set of spheres, set of reference spheres, set of measurement spheres, set of measuring spheres, target mark, unbreakable sphere
|Product weight:||3,00 Kg|