The round checkerboard target is a cost-effective solution for users who prefer round targets in their laser scanning projects.
- Plate size: Ø 4.5"
- Size: 11.43cm x 11.43cm x 4.5cm
- Weight: ~80g
- Torsion-resistant plate with low weight
- Absolutely flat surfaces ensure good scanning results
- On the back of the target is a semi-circular magnet system. This allows the target plate to be rotated and aligned, while the center of the target plate always remains identical.
- The checkerboard target comes standard with an M8 adapter including a magnet.
- With the height adapter screwed in together with the standard magnet, the center of the checkerboard target corresponds exactly to the center of our reference spheres with 145mm diameter.
- The target has been tested with FARO scanners as well as Leica scanners.
- The software solutions FARO Scene, Cyclone, Register 360 and PointCab detect the targets.
- Easy and fast application on magnetic surfaces thanks to centered magnetic holder.
Compatible laser scanners
- Leica RTC360
- Leica ScanStation P series
- Leica BLK360
- FARO FocusS & FocusM series
- FARO Focus3D X series
- Registration mark visible up to at least 25m*
- Flexible and can be aligned as desired when used with a tripod or prism pole or with the help of the magnetic connection
*at highest resolution level (3mm @ 10m) with RTC360 and detection with Register360; about 15m at ¼ resolution (3mm @ 10m) with FARO Focus and detection with FARO Scene (good imaging geometry and lighting conditions)
Fields of application
- Architecture, construction, and preservation of historic buildings and monuments
- Digital factory and plant construction
- Mining industry and tunnel construction
- Energy and supplying industry
- Aircraft construction and naval architecture
- 1x checkerboard target with magnetic holder
- 1x magnet base
|Product weight:||0,40 Kg|