The round checkerboard target is a cost-effective solution for users who prefer round targets in their laser scanning projects. With the aid of the adapter, you can use the checkerboatd target on Leica spigots. The center of the checkerboard target is thus identical to a standard Leica circular prism. In addition, a magnet is included in the set so that you can also easily attach the checkerboard target to metallic surfaces.
This checkerboard target is an alternative to the original Leica black & white scan target GZT21.
- Plate size: Ø 4.5"
- Size: 14.0cm x 11.5cm x 5.0cm
- Weight: ~220g
- Torsion-resistant plate with low weight
- Absolutely flat surfaces ensure good scanning results
- On the back of the target is a semi-circular magnet system. This allows the target plate to be rotated and aligned, while the center of the target plate always remains identical.
- The checkerboard target is supplied with the adapter for Leica spigots.
- With the help of an adapter, the checkerboard target can be attached to a Leica plug. The center of the checkerboard target then corresponds to the height of a Leica prism.
- The target has been tested with FARO scanners as well as Leica scanners.
- The software solutions FARO Scene, Cyclone, Register 360 and PointCab detect the targets.
- With the height adapter screwed in together with the standard magnet, the center of the checkerboard target corresponds exactly to the center of our reference spheres with 145mm diameter.
Compatible laser scanners
- FARO Focus Premium
- FARO FocusS & FocusM series
- FARO Focus3D X series
- Leica RTC360
- Leica ScanStation P series
- Leica BLK360
- Registration mark visible up to at least 25m*
- Flexible and can be aligned as desired when used with a tripod or prism pole or with the help of the magnetic connection
*at highest resolution level (3mm @ 10m) with RTC360 and detection with Register360 and at ½ resolution (3mm @ 10m) with FARO Focus and detection with FARO Scene (good imaging geometry and lighting conditions)
Fields of application
- Architecture, construction, and preservation of historic buildings and monuments
- Digital factory and plant construction
- Mining industry and tunnel construction
- Energy and supplying industry
- Aircraft construction and naval architecture
- 1x checkerboard target with magnetic holder
- 1x standard magnet
- 1x adapter for Leica spigot
Not included: height adapter (can be purchased optionally)
|Product weight:||0,40 Kg|