Applying AESUB green scanning spray becomes very easy with the compressed air gun. The high-quality compressed air gun distributes the AESUB green evenly on your scan object. Thanks to its broad application efficiency, you can quickly cover large areas.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Weight: 486g
- Container capacity: 500ml
- Nozzle size: Ø 1.0mm
- Air intake: ¼" thread
- Recommended air pressure: 3 – 4 bar; max. 8 bar
- Compressed air adjustable via adjusting screw
- Premium air caps with optimized air distribution
- Spray control with automatic air adjustment
- Adjust the spray pattern shape optimally to the object with the shaping air controller.
- Turn the needle stroke control to regulate the amount of material; you can fix this setting with the needle stroke control lock.
- Use the air control to regulate the air supply.
Using the AESUB spray gun
- Fill the container with AESUB green
- Attach the container to the spray gun
- Adjust the spray volume using the adjusting screw on the trigger
- Adjust the shape of the spray jet with the lateral adjusting screw
- Start spraying
- 1x compressed air gun
- 1x liquid container
- 1x brush for cleaning the spray nozzle
- To use the compressed air gun, you need a compressor or similar with a hose, which is not included in the delivery.