Do you want to scan poorly illuminated environments such as caves with your BLK2GO scanner? Do you need high-quality color images for your scans in the process? The specially developed floodlight ensures homogeneous illumination of the Environment.
What are the special features of the lighting?
The BLK2GO flood light was specially developed as powerful, lightweight and ergonomic equipment for use with Leica BLK2GO scanners. The homogeneous light covers the entire scanning range of the BLK2GO.
With this equipment, you can use the full functionality of the Grand SLAM even in low-light or confined environments without light.
The battery with lithium-ion technology can be carried in a backpack. Its autonomy allows you to work for a whole working day.
The product is made of high-quality components, so the lights' performance, robustness, autonomy and ergonomics make them a perfect companion for your scanning projects.
- Artificial light for better illumination in low light conditions
- Realistic color reproduction for colored point clouds
- Illumination of the scan scene even in confined and/or unlighted environments, e.g. caves
- Material: aluminum and plastic
- Prowide luminaires for high light quality and intensity – optimal for color 360° renderings
- 5 luminaires placed in 300° distribution on one module
Horizontally, the light covers the same area as the BLK2GO (300°). An overlapping of the light cones makes the light flow very homogeneous.
Vertically, the illumination heads are positioned in such a way that they do not send any direct light onto the optics of the scanner, so as not to disturb the capture. The light reflection within the room makes it possible to capture the areas without direct light.
- Light intensity:
- Mode 1: 2250 lm (lumens)
- Mode 2: 5250 lm
- Mode 3: 7500 lm
- Mode 4: 7500 lm
- Mode 5: 1500 lm
- Possibility to adjust the light intensity to the areas to be illuminated
- Incl. lithium-ion batteries – autonomous lighting for about one working day
- Working autonomy from 5 h to 18 h
- Mode 1: 19 h 30 min before activating the shutdown prevention for the battery, 121 h 30 min until shutdown
- Mode 2: 11 h 20 min before activating the shutdown prevention for the battery, 12 h 40 min until shutdown
- Mode 3: 7 h 30 min before activating the shutdown prevention for the battery, 9 h until shutdown
- Mode 4: 7 h 30 min before activating the shutdown prevention for the battery, 9 h until shutdown
- Mode 5: 5 h 00 before activating the shutdown prevention for the battery, 5 h 30 min until shutdown
- Energy stored in the battery module: 378 Wh
- Charging time: 8 hours
- LED color temperatures: 4000 k for mode 1-2 and 3, 5700 k for mode 4, 3000+5700 for mode 1
- CRI (Colour Rendering Index) of the LED: 90
- Flicker in mode 1 and 2: 20,000 Hz
- Protection class: IP 64
- Operating temperature range: -10°C to +40°C
- Charger power supply: 100 – 240 V; 50 – 60 Hz
- Lighting device: diameter 200mm, height 189mm
- Charger: 189x90mm, height 50mm
- Lighting module: 1kg (without charger and battery)
- Charger: 0.97kg
- Backpack with battery: 2kg
* Please note, these values are given for an ambient temperature between 20 and 22 ° C.
Fields of application
- Architecture, preservation of buildings and monuments
- Design and planning of factory buildings and digital factory
- Mining industry and tunnel construction
- Cave documentation
- Public service corporations
- Aircraft construction and naval architecture
- Foundries and steel Industry
- Chemistry and process industry
- Virtual Reality
- Light module
- Rechargeable battery (lithium-ion; 10.8 V; 35 Ah)
- Charger (10.8 V; 10 A)
- Backpack for the battery
- Pelicase case for storage and transportation
- A second battery module is available separately on request.
- The battery runtime depends on the ambient temperature. The cold decreases the autonomy exponentially.
Synonyms: worklights / floodlights / 360° lights / 360° lamp / scan light / room illumination / cave lighting