Using ScanReference, you photogrammetrically capture reference points for merging scan data - but without needless expensive features included in other photogrammetry systems. ScanReference is perfectly suited for creating highly accurate reference point networks. For that purpose, you don't need any professional skills or additional tools. Due to hardware and intuitive ScanReference software, you get your desired result in the easiest way.
You just adhere the targets to or beside the object to be scanned, distribute coded reference targets and take photos from various directions. Based on the photos, ScanReference software automatically identifies the coordinates of reference points. Simply transfer the data from ScanReference to the scan software. You subsequently capture the object by means of a 3D scanner. The scans will be merged and precisely readjusted.
The combination of ScanReference and an Artec scanner (Artec Eva, Artec Spider& Artec Leo) is an incredibly efficient measurement system. Create highly accurate reference networks with ScanReference and capture a 3D model of your object using an Artec 3D scanner. Simply import the point file - You can immediately start to scan. Especially large objects, such as automotive parts or larger machine parts, can be captured extensively, expeditiously and with an extremely high accuracy.
Do you want to verify if your objects shows deformations? Use ScanReference to perform high-precision monitoring and thus detect even smallest deviations. You can even perform variance analyses. Or capture your object with ScanReference and a 3D scanner to check your 3D model against a CAD construction plan.
This photogrammetry system manufactured by AICON 3D Systems is fully portable. All components are safely stowed in a sturdy case and ensure a high level of mobility.
The ScanReference software for analyzing the network isn't limited to a workstation, but it is available as a dongle version to allow a maximum of flexibility.
- Create highly accurate reference point network
- Precisely capture large objects
- Monitoring of objects
- Variance analysis
- Increased accuracy of scan projects
- Camera resolution: 18 Megapixel
- Higher accuracy of the scanner by +/- (0.05mm + 0.05mm/m)
- Various output formats, compatible to all major scanner brands
- Free software updates
- Uncoded targets with Ø 3mm, Ø 5mm and Ø 10mm usable
Fields of application
- Scanning of components
- Quality assurance
- Reverse engineering
- Windows 7 & Windows 10 compatible
- Digital camera EOS 1300D, precision lens 24mm
- Rechargeable battery with charging device
- Storage device: SD card 8 GB
- Reference scale-cross (dimensions: 800mm x 400mm or 400mm x 400mm)
- Uncoded targets: 1,000 pieces Ø 5mm
- Re-usable coded targets: 149 pieces
- Coded targets templates for self print
- ScanReference software with dongle
- Flight case for all system components
Please find more information here.