You work with optical scanners or photogrammetry and are looking for targets for small areas? The target markers should be robust and reliable?
Our high-quality targets are easy to attach and facilitate the registration process or the alignment of the images. Thanks to the magnetic back, the target markers can be attached in numerous places and removed without leaving any residue after the measurement.
- Especially light (16g), flexible plates with magnetic backside
- Weather resistant
- The target plate can be attached to any smooth metallic surface, e.g. cars, fuse boxes, fire alarm boxes, doors or door frames, construction containers, ...
- Diameter of the mark: 5.5cm
- Plate size: 6.5 x 7.5cm
- Plate thickness: 0.9mm
- Clear difference from other objects due to shape and color contrast
- Matt surface for best reflective properties
- Each of the 20 marks shows an individual pattern and number
- Simplification of registration between scans
- Optimal measurement results with small-range scanners
- Useful in photogrammetry
- Flexible use on flat metal surfaces
- Ideal for all indoor and outdoor applications
- If no metallic surface is available, the targets can also be easily attached using adhesive tape. The edge is ideally suited for this while not covering the pattern.
Fields of application
- Architecture, construction and modeling
- Energy companies and utilities
- Factory and plant construction
- Aircraft and shipbuilding
- Crime scene and accident analysis
- Optical scanners
- Small Range Scanners
- FARO Freestyle 2
- Set consisting of 20 magnetic coded targets
Synonyms: target plate, target marker, checkerboard target, laser scanner reference mark, photogrammetry reference mark, scanner target, reference point, scan registration
|Product weight:||0,10 Kg|