Tripod Adapter for Reference Sphere (145mm/5.7 in sphere)
You want to use your existing surveying equipment for laser scanning? For that purpose, you make use of reference spheres for registration? We offer you a tripod adapter with claw system suited for your surveying. You can screw you reference sphere on the tripod adapter. Thus, a positive centering of your reference point is realized without any problems. The center of the reference sphere has a height of 196mm/7.7 in and, thus, is exactly located on the tilting axis height of many total stations (e. g. Leica, Trimble).
- The center of a fixed reference sphere (145mm/5.7 in) is located in the height of the vertical axis and the tilting axis of all total stations with a tilting axis height of 196mm/7.7 in (e. g. Leica, Trimble).
- Due to this position, the sphere's center can be determined tachymetrical easily by replacing the adapter by a prism.
- positive centering of your reference sphere on a tripod by using a claw system
- Connect the fixed points marked on the ground with your laser scanning project by rigging up a tripod on a fixed point and clamping the tripod adapter into your tripod.
Scope of application:
- working with positive centering
- creating reference points using fixed points on the ground by means of surveying tripod and tripod adapter with claw system
- placing reference spheres in natural surroundings (woods and meadows)
- mini prism for reference sphere set
- reference sphere set Basic
- reference sphere set Traveler
- reference sphere set Flexi
- reference sphere set UltraX
- Existing fixed points on the ground can easily be integrated in your laser scanning project.
- The items delivered don not include a reference or a tripod.
|Product weight:||1,50 Kg|