This universal tribrach adapter is suited for many applications in surveying industry. For laser scanning, this adapter is the ideal tool to use your laser scanning accessories together with your surveying equipment.
We offer you a tribrach adapter with claw system suited for your surveying projects. You can simply screw your checkerboard on the tribrach. Thus, a positive centering of your reference point is realized without any problem. The center of a small checkerboard has a height of 196mm (7.7 in) and, thus, is exactly located on the tilting axis height of many total stations (e. g. Leica, Trimble).
The tribrach adapter is a component in many products we offer. Here, we offer the adapter as a single product.
- rigid tribrach adapter with claw system for positive centering
- aluminum, black anodized
- height of the adapter: 22.5mm (0.88 in) (corresponds to the distance between lower edge (= contact surface in the tribrach) and upper edge (= lower edge of the thread))
- tribrach with 5/8" connection
- positive centering of your checkerboard
- Connect the fixed points marked on the ground with your laser scanning project by rigging up a tripod on a fixed point and clamping the tribrach adapter into your tribrach.
Fields of application:
- working with positive centering
- creating reference points using fixed points on the ground by means of a surveying tripod and tribrach adapter with claw system
- placing reference targets in natural surroundings (woods and meadows) without appropriate subsoil
- small laser scanner checkerboard target
- large laser scanner checkerboard target
- tribrachs with claw system
- surveying accessories with 5/8" female thread
- 1 rigid tribrach adapter with claw system
- Please indicate the used measurement system (total station) when placing the order.
|Product weight:||1,00 Kg|