Do you want to colorize your point cloud by means of colored panoramas created with the iSTAR camera? In order to achieve a parallax-free result, you need a suitable adapter ensuring that the camera's lenses are exactly located at the height of the scanner's mirror axis.
What is the workflow in the field?
Set the tripod with scanner and scan from this position. Afterwards, you dismount the scanner without displacing the tripod. Now, you simply mount the panoramic camera with the adapter to the tripod. Thus, you ensure that scanning and panoramic imaging with the iSTAR camera is made exactly from the same position.
- Easy combination of scanner and iSTAR
- Parallax-free colorization of point clouds
- Weight: approx. 0.3kg
- Material of the spacer: aluminum
- Diameter: 34mm (1.34 in)
- Minimum height: 100mm (3.94 in)
- Maximum height: 165mm (6.49 in)
- The height can be adjusted individually and fixed by means of two screws.
- Top: 3/8" male thread
- Bottom: 5/8" and 3/8" female thread
Fields of application
- Forensics / law enforcement (accident documentation, conservation of evidence)
- BIM (Building Information Modeling)
- Documentation of properties (real estate)
- Documentation of monuments and cultural property
- Virtual tours (e. g. museums)
- Destination marketing
- Asset management
- Leica C5
- Leica C10
- Leica P15
- Leica P20
- Leica P30
- Leica P40
- All iSTAR cameras
- 1 adapter
- Optionally available with tribrach adapter
Synonyms: camera adapter, height adapter, distance adapter, spacer, spacer rod
|Product weight:||0,20 Kg|