Ground-level tripod with tribrach
With this ground-level tripod, you can set up your laser scanner with tribrach adapter at an impressively low height. So you can easily capture objects from below. Thanks to its compact dimensions and low installation height, the tripod can also be set up in very narrow places.
- safe scanning with minimal space / low height
- dimensions: 19cm x 19cm x 8cm / Ø 22cm
- weight: 960g
- Using the ground-level tripod, the top edge of your scanner will be about 6cm higher than the spacing between the base plate and the upper edge of the scanner.
- You can compensate for height differences in the ground using 3 adjusting screws
- connection: tribrach for tribrach adapter with tribrach insert
Compatible laser scanners
- all scanners with tribrach insert (e.g. Leica ScanStation P series; Trimble TX 6 and 8; Z+F scanners)
- 1 ground-level tripod with tribrach
Synonyms: mini tripod, mini tribrach, small tripod, tripod foot, floor stand, flat tripod
|Product weight:||1,00 Kg|