The laser scanner reference sphere set with three XXL spheres is a good choice for your laser scanning projects. The big diameter of the sphere allows the highest possible scanning efficiency with wide ranges from various directions. The XXL reference sphere has been proven to be a very effective laser scanning target. In addition, it is very flexible as the magnet can be detached from the reference sphere. Quality: Made in Germany.
- diameter Ø 200 mm (7.87 in)
- adapter: female thread M8
- reference sphere is a hollow made of plastic with a distinctive surface to achieve excellent reflective properties
- includes detachable magnet base (M8)
- case dimensions: 575 x 470 x 270 mm (22.4 x 18.5 x 10.6 in)
- case with precut foam insert for safe transport
- The reference sphere XXL is used for objects with great dimensions. You can position this sphere in a distance that is about 2/3 farther away than it is possible with traditional spheres.
- Easy and quick attachment to magnetic surfaces due to a centered magnet base.
- Connection of point cloud with existing fixed points by using reference sphere adapters.
Field of application:
- scan object with great target ranges, e. g. for a site plan, or as a permanently visible master sphere during the scanning of big buildings or halls
Compatible laser scanners:
- FARO Focus3D S 120
- FARO Focus3D X 30
- FARO Focus3D X 130
- FARO Focus3D X 330
- FARO Focus S 70
- FARO Focus S 150
- FARO Focus S 350
- FARO Focus M 70
- Leica RTC360
- Leica BLK360
- Leica HDS 4400/ 6100
- Leica ScanStation P20/ P30/ P40
- Trimble TX5
- Z+F IMAGER
- GeoSLAM ZEB-HORIZON
- GeoSLAM ZEB-REVO/ ZEB-REVO RT
- GeoSLAM ZEB Discovery
- Artec Ray
- Teledyne Polaris
- Riegl on request
- tripod adapter for reference sphere (200mm)
- set consisting of 3 tripod adapters for reference spheres (200mm)
- prism pole adapter for reference spheres XXL (200mm)
- 3 XXL reference spheres plastic Ø 200 mm, special adapter with female thread M8
- 3 long magnet holders (M8)
- 1 plastic case with foam insert for spheres
- The Laser Scanner Reference Sphere Set XXL provides an excellent solution for your projects.
- Reference spheres are our first choice if a universal solution and an easy handling is needed.
- Use our stickers to permanently mark your reference and control points (for several passes, resurveys, control surveys, etc.).
- Choose the suitable adapter for your total station in addition to the XXL reference spheres.
Do you need an overview on Laserscanning Europe's reference spheres? Have a look at our guide to reference spheres.
Synonyms: target, scan sphere, reference target, control point, point of reference, reference point, reference sphere set, laser scanner target sphere set, laser scanner reference sphere set, laser scanner target sphere, laser scanner reference sphere, reference ball, target ball, ground control point, GCP
|Product weight:||10,00 Kg|